Sunday, February 7, 2010

SoCNoC

Once again, I have found myself woefully under written. I didn't even get my novel off the ground this past year, and have since decided to re-try the idea because it does have some good plot points that I don't want to get rid of.

So, I have been reviewing my copy of First Draft in 30 Days, and have a good grasp at working through it. I'll post a count down for everything soon.

Also, since this book is about writing an outline and not the full story, I will be shelving it at the end of my 30 days, which is March 4, if I remember correctly. Perhaps I'll pass the outline around and see if there are any holes that need to be fixed before I write it? Hmm.. That is a thought.

Also, as to the title of this blog, let me assure you that it is relevent. I don't have the dates (though I think it is in June, which is right after school lets out for the summer), but I am planning on winning it this year! (fist pump)

So, happy plotting!

No comments:

Post a Comment